Securely schedule appointments, request refills and referrals, review your test results, health history and more.
Free Skin Cancer Screening Event
Did you know
- One in five Americans will develop skin cancer in the course of a lifetime.
- On average, a person's risk for skin cancer doubles if he or she has had more than five sunburns.
Come Join us to have your free skin exam.
Annual Free Skin Cancer Screening
When: Friday 5/19/17
This is an free Walk-In event. No appointments necessary. Participants will be seen on a first come first serve basis.
Symposium on Medical and Aesthetic Dermatology
Due to advances in the understanding of the pathophysiology of aesthetic and medical conditions affecting the skin and the very rapid development of new therapeutic approaches there is a tremendous need for educational fora to transmit the latest developments, ideas and information in these areas to clinicians for the benefit of their patients.
An exchange of ideas amongst practitioners and researchers will also speed the development of more effective and safer therapeutics through increased understanding by basic and clinical researchers of the clinical needs of practitioners and their patients.
- To understand the latest information on the pathophysiology of common, complex and rare dermatologic diseases well has dermatologic manifestations of systemic illnesses.
- To acquire a deep understanding of the latest approaches for the prevention and treatment of medical and surgical conditions and acquire a working knowledge of how to apply them for the benefit of patients
- To develop a more complete understanding of the pathophysiology of aesthetic changes of the aging face.
- To become familiar with the most recent advances in the treatment cosmetic issues of the aging face and acquire a working knowledge of how to apply them for the benefit of patients.
For more information and to register, please click on the link below: http://www.cvent.com/events/update-on-medical-and-aesthetic-dermatology/event-summary-0bac1ecb83504b9eb12e1b66615ae14c.aspx